Home :: Single Bottles :: 2019 Reunion

2019 Reunion

2019 Reunion
Wine Club Price
$39.20
Retail price:
$49.00

Wine Club Price $39.20

Our Reunion marries two of the greatest French grapes, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon.  The Syrah provides a smoked oak character with a dense, dark fruit core, while the Cabernet Sauvignon provides a brighter fruit profile of raspberry and currant, with a bold tannin structure to fill out the blend and allow the wine to cellar gracefully.

Our 2019 Reunion has 51% La Cresta Syrah.  The remaining 49% is Cabernet Sauvignon from our Kriel and Sage vineyards, which adds some body and tannin, making the wine more ageworthy.   

From vine to glass, our family is dedicated to producing harmoniously balanced and skillfully crafted wine, while fostering a culture rooted in the idea of family, quality, and integrity. Since the Wiens family gathered in 1996 to plant our first vineyard, we have maintained our standards of releasing the highest quality wines with a passionate sense of pride and integrity. Cheers!

Alcohol: 13.6%
Residual Sugar: 0.2%
Appellation: Temecula Valley
Oak: 24 Months American and French, 25% New
Varietal Composition: 
49% Temecula Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, 51% Temecula Valley Syrah

Special offers for this product are available!
This item: 2019 Reunion [12 item(s)]
Price for all: $588.00
: *
: *
: *
 
Brut Rosé
Brut Rosé
$28.00
Amour De L'Orange
Amour De L'Orange
$34.00
2018 Cabernet Franc
2018 Cabernet Franc
$45.00
2019 Pinot Noir
2019 Pinot Noir
$39.00
2019 Bare-Knuckle Petite Sirah
2019 Bare-Knuckle Petite Sirah
$74.00
2020 Crowded
2020 Crowded
$58.00
2020 Dualis
2020 Dualis
$49.00
2018 Obscura
2018 Obscura
$49.00
2021 Merrytage
2021 Merrytage
$75.00